Enter your purchase information in the calculator and we will provide you with a breakdown of your mortgage including an ammoritization schedule of your payments.
- Down Payment - The payment you put toward the purchase. Typically anywhere between 5-20%. The more you pay the less your mortgage and the lower your payment
- Interest Rate - the rate your mortgage is charged which affects your total payment
- Mortgage Term - the amount of years for your total mortgage before it's paid off. Typically 15 years or 30 years
- PMI - Mortgage insurance. This is a % of your payment each month and is typically only charged if y our mortgage is greater than 80% of your property value
- Taxes - total amount of your property taxes you pay per year
- Insurance - Each property is required to have home owners insurance if you have a mortgage. This is your cost per year
- HOA - Home owners Association yearly cost.